Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day two of radiation treatment

Hi All,

Again thank you for your many kind and wonderful thoughts. Today was day two of radiation treatment to the brain metastases. It is all simple and painless enough. Seems almost like nothing. And it seems that with the effect of diminishing inflammation overall, I am recuperating a bit of typing skills! Since there's a spiffy new laptop in the house, there's great satisfaction in being able to use it. Otherwise I'm feeling pretty well -just some minor pain here and there and drowsiness and dizziness. In other words, many of you might think all is perfectly normal. Again, I cannot thank you all enough for the support and solidarity you've shown me. This has all been so unexpected and disruptive, and your presence has given a huge added a big element of needed continuity.For now, a big hug to all. xoxoxoDan

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Detto in altre parole, l'amore fa bene anche alla salute, e per questo ogni giorno ti vogliamo sempre più bene.
    Un abbraccio forte, Gianni ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dan:
    The fundraising didn't bother me (Hey, I work for a not-for-profit!) but this is very thoughtful of you! Great that you can type on the new laptop. I'm sure that Lulu loves having you home to snuggle with. Just watch out...my cats always seem to have a great need to type a novel when I pull my laptop closer. You'll have to fight Lulu for it.

    Sending you love,
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciao Dan, che bello, preferisco alla grande questo blog, parla più di te con i tuoi quadri e la tua faccia...dà calore a questi mezzi che a volte sembrano tanto freddi!
    sono felice di avere tue notizie direttamente da te, noi qui ti pensiamo tanto e pensiamo che sei bello così come lo siamo noi per te! se ci hai accanto è perché tu sei stato e sei accanto a noi sempre....! tanti baci saré

    ReplyDelete