I have a few more radiation treatments and am also now doing some new chemo (carboplatin and abraxane for the geeks among you who like to know about this stuff). But, in about a month the plan is to do a different kind of chemo, ipilimumab. An excellent name, don't you think? It's pronounced just as awkwardly as you might think. Short i's followed by moo mab.
There are side effects to all this and I certainly feel them: fatigue, a mere hint of nausea occasionally, some weakness and dizziness due to the narcotics.
On Friday Disney is setting me up to begin working from home. I look forward to having something external to think about and focus on. I mean, of course I am endlessly fascinating as a subject, but even the most glorious subjects can wear thin if one overindulges (rest assured that this opinion excludes chocolate).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You may be boring to yourself, but not to me nor, I suspect, to any of your friends (of which you have many, I'm sure). Tom and I had such a good time this past weekend. We will come again.
ReplyDelete