I woke up asymptomatic, but not asymptotic. I'll never be a straight line, whether associated with a curve or not. This is probably due to my mother singing me this song, repeatedly, over a number of my earliest years:
Mockingbird Hill
In case you think I am referring to being, well, you know, ga-ay, please know that I am not, although who knows, there may be an as yet undiscovered "mockingbird hill" gene responsible for that. I hear they're working on it, and one of their test subjects is this guy:
Mi sono svegliato stamani asintomatico, ma non asintotico. Non saro' mai una linea diritta, associata con una curva o no. Probabilmente questo e' dovuto al fatto che mia madre mi cantava questa canzone, ripetutamente attraverso i miei primi anni:
Mockingbird Hill
In caso pensiate che riferisco al fatto che sono, sapete, ga-ay, vi prego di capire che non e' questo, anche se, chi sa, puodarsi che esiste un gene "mockingbird hill" ancora da scoprire e che sarebbe responsibile per quello. Ho sentito in giro che ci stanno lavorando e che uno dei loro soggeti da ricerca e' questo tizio:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow, did this take me back! Santa Claus brought me a used, repainted red and white record player when I was 5 years old, along with several records (78s). This song, sung by Patti Page, was among those, along with Tennesee Waltz and How Much is That Doggie in the Window, as I recollect. I used to hide out in my little tract house bedroom in our Northridge house and listen to my records for hours. But my mother never sang to me, for which I am enternally grateful.
ReplyDelete