Tis always fun, the pee thing. I was admitted last night to the hopsital here in Santa Monica. I was getting back to that state of last week when I was dehydrated and low in sodium So tonight and for the next 18 hours they will administer some stuff that will make me pee A LOT - constantly - it will be boring and exhausting and will mean that I will probably not be able to finish writing much of anything else, writing-wise and anything else wise.
For those who have been looking for some beacon or glimmer of light from this end of the tunnel, sorry for these several days of confusion and darkness.
But I know you're out there lurking and am thus quite heartened even if I don' get to talk to you at any moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ah, yes. We are the little people lurking. As Norma Desmonde says, "Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." I have always said you pee for days.
ReplyDelete