Thursday, April 1, 2010

new title

as you see, changed name of blog - hope this doesn't bug u!

3 comments:

  1. What does this title mean? Eggshells. The remnants of what you peel off something you are doing to eat? The expression referring to walking on eggshells and not needing to be so careful when their are none.

    It's Easter Sunday and I miss not have eggs to hunt. Not that I am religious. Or 6 years old. Hey, I may go cook up eggs and paint a few to the friends who are cooking us dinner. Where are the paints?

    I will make you an egg as well.

    much eggshell love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many typos in my last post! You would think it was nepotism that got me published. Or that I have a brain disease. Hey, wait a minute, I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, been meaning to talk to you about that old brain disease....

    ReplyDelete